Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Patti and Cindy.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

6 random things about myself:
1. The last time I rode a horse was April 25, 1998.

2. The first time I flew on an airplane was because I was being transported from Chattanooga to Boston for emergency surgery.

3. I've never seen the Mississippi River. When I went to Hawaii, my plane flew over the Great Lakes to Chicago Midway. The layovers in Chicago and San Francisco were the only times I've ever been west of the Mississippi in the Continental US.

4. My guilty pleasure is romance novels. I read for at least 5 minutes every night before I turn off my light to go to sleep.

5. The only place I stitch in my house is in my recliner. I have to have my feet up when I'm stitching.

6. In 1991, my Ibizan Hound puppy, Cairo, and I won the Novice class at the Maryland State Fair with a score of 100 out of 100. The judge said "you were perfect" when I asked her what we could improve. When I got him eight months before, Cairo didn't even know how to walk on a leash.

The people I have tagged are:
Glenda
Barb
Elaine
Mel
Pirjo
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth. I put a link to your blog on my blog with the tag info.
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth for honoring me! I enjoyed reading your 6 random comments!
    Hugs
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!