Saturday, November 8, 2008

RAK from Pirjo in Finland

When I reached in the mailbox to retrieve the plethora of advertisements, I found in among them a Priority Mail envelope with a Finnish postmark! Pirjo is in a few groups with me and we exchange pleasantries upon occasion, but I was stunned to receive from her the chart for A Stitcher's Companion by Enchanting Lair! This was one of the designs I found at the Online Needlework Show and put in my Lust List. THANK YOU, PIRJO!

Now I have to add this to my stack for next year's stitching. Since I'm already going to stitch My Stitching Album by Jeannette Douglas, I might as well do this one along with it and finish them into books at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth , i spend hours catching up your blog.. LOL !! Love everything you made and bought !!
    and itagged you, look at my blog please !:-)
    Patti xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!