I sat down in my chair this evening and had my sewing kit beside me. Chet decided that he wanted to sit with me and stared into my eyes until I moved it. I just had to share this picture. Please excuse my plaid pj pants, but I get into comfortable mode the minute I get home from dialysis!
I don't even know where his head is in all that fur! All I can tell you is that the dark spot is a Chetter-Bug paw.
Here he is in all his majesty! From the look in his eye, you'd think I was the intruder in his chair!
Aren't cats supposed to be independent? I can't close a door between me and him because he head-butts it and comes in. He knows that the bathroom door doesn't latch, so I have to be careful stepping out of the shower. Nine times out of ten there is a Bug sitting on my bath mat. If I soak in the bathtub too long, he puts his front paws on the side of the tub and rests his chin as if to say, "I'm ready for you to come out now." And if that doesn't work, he starts walking up and down the side of the tub, threatening to fall in and scratch me! He even meets me at the door every time I come home. Of course Kasey's there, too, but dogs are supposed to do that.
My old girl, Sass, slept all day and asked for very little attention. What happened to cats like that? LOL!!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Your cat is beautiful. I had a cat that wanted to be in our laps 24/7 and I just lost my stitching cat of 1 year. he also would not let me close a door and block him out of my view. he curled up on my chest when I stitched and slept wrapped around my neck at night. be grateful for the attention this cat gives you because I would give anything to have my cat back, he is very missed,
ReplyDeleteBut she is sooo sweet -how can you turn that face down??! LOL It can be annoying (not that I would about that with my cat!), but you know she loves you!
ReplyDeleteOne of our kitties is the same way. She'll hip check the bathroom door if locked. And she actually did fall into the tub with my son. Of course our kitties cometo the door to say hello. She is very cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is a gorgeous cat! My Shadow is appropriately named since he doesn't like to let me out of his sight. And he's quite the lover - really enjoys all my smooches and hugs.
ReplyDeleteBarb in TX
Oh Yes you will miss your baby when he goes. I lost a Burmese who loved being on someone and slept on me etc and he was nit by a car and killed over 2 years ago. I still miss him. I had him for 10 years. I now have a Tiffanie and she is stunning and becoming very like my Micky. She loves to be with me and get more and more in face as she gets older. I love it. I actually have 3 other cats now as well, totally 5 and they are not allowed outside.
ReplyDelete