
I re-upholstered the cushions of the rocking chair/sewing kit I bought yesterday. I used some thin quilt batting and bamboo pillow stuffing to create the cushions. I also decided to use Tacky Glue rather than lacing the fabric onto the cardboard backing. It was much quicker. I chose not to re-use the upholstry tacks that were originally holding the cushions onto the chair. They were a pretty tight fit and don't move unless you pull on them, so I'm leaving it as is.
I got a little bored doing the Rhodes stitches in Ebb Tide so I started on the border that goes around the left side and bottom of the design. I'm still worn out after yesterday so I didn't get much done.
I also worked on taking pictures of items I will adding to my trade album. I haven't posted them yet, but I will try to get that done by the end of the week. Taking the pictures was as much as I could do today.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




You did a great job with that little chair. It looks gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love this little chair - looks just perfect now!
ReplyDeleteI really like the look of that floss in the Rhodes stitches.
ReplyDeleteAnd your little chair looks great!
I love the colors!! Purple happens to be my favorite color too. I've tagged you if you feel like seeing it, drop by my blog. Hope all is well with you and the "little ones".
ReplyDelete