Look what arrived in today's mail! This is my Christmas Card Exchange from Teresa D in my private group. First, there's USA Heart Box by DebBee's Designs. This will be an easy stitch as it's all straight stitches on Congress cloth. T also sent Britty Kitties by Brittercup Designs. Believe it or not, I don't have any of Brittercup's charts but have been admiring them for a long time. Thank you, T, I love everything! Thank you so much!This package arrived Friday but I kept forgetting to include it in my posts. This is my gift package for playing the Chatty Stitching Exchangers' NASCAR game last season. Elaine and Glenda, this is too much! The game was alot of fun and you all were great organizers! I've not heard of a 9-month-long game running so smoothly before. Kudos to you!

Elaine made the tuck pillow and Glenda included flavored tea bags, a felt kit to do with Breanna, Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazines from my wish list, a lavender magnetic note pad, and two skeins of DMC floss. Thank you both! I can't wait until next year's game.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




wow Beth
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your fabulous gifts. Those magazines look great and so does the felt kit. actually, it all looks fantastic
Lucky girl! Hoping for pictures of Kasey and Chetter dressed up for Christmas, maybe with ribbons and jingle bells? Hope you're feeling better today.
ReplyDeleteI'm also on a stitching slump, so hang in there. I'm sure it will pass. You are sure getting some wonderful gifts for your exchanges, especially from Amy. Nice to see all your goodies. Glad that you got a nice end of the year Nascar prize from Glenda & Elaine. Hopefully, it helps make up for you not winning much during the year.
ReplyDeleteBarb in TX
I am so jealous of your britty kitties! LOL They are the cutest, no doubt about it.
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the package. The game went so smoothly only because of players like yourself who do such a great job!