Tuesday was just a "blah" day for me. I didn't feel well so just slept and watched television. Just to show how rotten I felt, I opened this from Amy for Day 16 of the CSE Advent Exchange and didn't even open it yet! They're my favorites...and Kasey loves them, too. Chet just turns his nose up at them but that leaves more for Kay and me!
I also received this package of goodies from Kathy C on Monday. She included Moose Lemonade (No, Glenda, it's MINE!), Bellagio hot chocolate mixes, an angel ornie, maple candy, and two charts: Dear Santa It's Me Again by Sue Hillis and Mother's Day envelope by Lynne Nicoletti. Thank you so much K! I loved the Mad Maxine card, too!
Today was a dialysis day and I actually stitched again! I've only stitched twice in the last two and a half weeks but today I decided to work on another needlepoint project by Northern Pine Designs. This is the Purple Passion Butterfly kit I bought for $3 at the EGA stash swap in November.
Since I didn't stitch at home, and haven't since November, I don't think I can consider the slump over. I tried to stitch when I got home, but it just didn't happen. When I saw my Day 17 gift from Amy I thought it inspired me. Instead, I read the news online and watched the Muppets-Letters to Santa and Home for the Holidays. Story of my slump! lol That's how it works when I'm not in a stitching mood; everything distracts me. I honestly thought I'd start stitching but only got so far as getting the Jobelan out of my stash cabinet. I took a second picture later when I opened the kit so you can see everything better.
Once again, Amy spoiled me! Today's gift was a limited edition kit by Dinky Dyes & The Cat's Whiskers Design Studio, 'Love Laugh Survive & Thrive' scissors slide and the 'Pink Snips' by Kelmscott Designs. Included in the kit were the Dinky Dyes silk ribbon and limited edition 'Hope' silk floss and a specially chosen bead from Goody Beads.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Fantastic exchange items! You must be in shock every day when you open the packages. Amy keeps outdoing herself everyday. ;D Enjoy, Beth. Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteBarb in TX
sheesh! you have so much, it wouldn't hurt to share.... hehe
ReplyDelete