Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 19, 2008

Not much to tell you about today, but I have some good news. Please keep healing thoughts and prayers going out to my friend Carol's mother. Carol's mom had two heart attacks on Monday and was airlifted to Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC. On Tuesday, Mrs B had quintuple (that's 5!) bypass surgery. The surgeon found six clots blocking the arteries around her heart. Mrs B is on the mend and I hope she continues to do so.

I have honestly felt like crap all week, but the bright spot to each day has been opening my Advent gifts from Amy. Today I found Cross Stitch Maniac by Forever In My Heart. I love "stitchy" sayings but I have to admit that I've not seen this before. I love it! Debi said it's definitely me.

Here are some beautiful designs featuring Caron products:
http://www.caron-net.com/magazine.html

Keeping with the season this is a free chart from Gloria & Pat:
http://www.gloria-pat.com/resources/x2000_free.html

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!