Today I tried to stitch while watching movies. I put in a couple stitches while watching the end of The Polar Express but that was it. Today's total stitch count: 5 x's. I forgot to include the tent stitches I did on the PPB when I was adding up my total stitches for the month. I counted 78 tent stitches (1/2 x-stitch), so my total is 109 at this point. It's still pathetic, just not as abjectly pathetic as I thought.
This is Day 20 in the Advent Exchange. Today's gift is Jeremiah Junction's Quilt Squares 3, 30 More! This is another chart (or one very similar) that at one point was on my wish list. I love the mini quilt squares! I'm adding these to my collection.Here's another site I almost forgot about. DMC has patterns for all their different lines of floss:
http://www.dmc-usa.com/majic/pageServer/1z010000ky/en_US/Free-Cross-Stitch-Designs.html
Especially for my friend Kathy, here is a free Hardanger design:
http://www.roland-designs.com/freecharts.htm











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




oh Beth please don't feel bad about the amount of stitches you have done. I am sure that you will do more when you are feeling better. It is more important to look after YOU and then everything will fall into place when it's meant to. Your wellbeing is number one priorty. Your mini quilt squares look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself. I enjoy reading your blog.
You were being so productive - no wonder you have to take it easy for a while...
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy Christmas!