I woke up early today after going to bed extremely early last night, so I decided to do some shopping around Town. First, I went to Michael's and bought the knitting needle tip protectors for my three pairs of embroidery scissors. I also grabbed up some of the $1 packs of recipe cards, magnetic list pads, and journals at 40% off. These make great little exchange gifts later in the year.
Next was Bath & Body Works where I purchased some Warm Vanilla Sugar Waterless hand cleaner. I didn't know there was a foaming waterless hand cleaner that doesn't have alcohol as its main ingredient! This formula doesn't sting my hands where they've been ravaged by my last ezcema outbreak. I love it! Mom bought me the Twisted Peppermint for Christmas, but they didn't have any more. I also picked up some body spray to go with the lotion she gave me.
After B&BW I went to the other side of the shopping center to visit The Yarn Garden. I just wanted to browse through some of their charts to see if I find any that catch my eye. I liked several, but the cost of kitting them up would be prohibitive. Instead, I settled on one that was 50% off and used DMC and some other fibers. It's a purple ball-shaped ornament, so it's perfect for me! And at $3, I couldn't pass it up!
I decided to check out the new Target store to see what goodies they had. I wound up purchasing a data transfer cable for my desktop and laptop computers and a 4-port USB hub for the laptop. With the portable hard drive and new camera Mom gave me for Christmas, I was using all the ports on my laptop because my mouse is a wireless USB mouse. At the checkout I found the berry-flavored gum that Dad buys that I love. I also picked up a pack of the spearmint by the same people. It's made by Wrigley's and comes in a black box, it's sugar free-but that doesn't matter to me. The spearmint is called Rain and the berry is called Elixir. I don't chew gum often unless I'm in the car. I have found that chewing gum keeps me awake when I'm driving at night.
I went to Circuit City to look for a wireless printer but had no luck. It was on my way to my clinic, so I thought I'd stop in since they're liquidating their inventory. I was surprised because Target actually had better prices. I won't bother going back there.
Other than my shopping ventures this morning, nothing of interest was going on around here.
Have a Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!