Day 5's Advent package included a GORGEOUS needle case by Off the Grid Designs. According to the insert it's "Approved by the Society for Prevention of Unnecessary Injury Caused by Stray Sharp Objects" That just cracked me up! The workmanship is incredibly detailed. This is going right into my sewing kit! Amy also included a pack of #12 bead embroidery needles. These little guys are being put in the needle case because they're tiny! I don't want to bore you with my uneventful day so I'll go straight to the freebies:
I know there are some of you out there whose stash has taken over. Here is some help in "Creating Order Out of Chaos":
http://needleartworks.com/thread/holman_creating_order.pdf
Need a printable shopping/inventory list? Here they are for many different manufacturers/brands:
A-M http://needleartworks.com/FIBERSYSTEM/CCPPage.htm
N-Z http://needleartworks.com/FIBERSYSTEM/CCPPage1.htm
If you're a fan of blackwork, take a look at http://www.blackworkarchives.com/#download. Scroll up for the links to free designs.
Ever wonder what the designer means when they tell you to grid your fabric? Here's a picture tutorial:
http://community.livejournal.com/cross_stitch/556458.html
I know these aren't all free design sites, but we all need some help in organizing and learning something new never hurt anyone. I hope you enjoy these as much as the free designs. More of both will be coming your way in future posts!
FYI-BEWARE, ENABLING! Kaleidostitch is going out of business. EVERYTHING is on sale! I shared her freebies with you earlier, but check out her catalog! Because of health reasons the site will be closing at the end of the year. My stitching gadget order has already been placed!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Excellent freebies today! Thanks :)
ReplyDelete