I stitched, I stitched! I did three whole eyelet stitches at my two-hour-long stitch-in. Pathetic, right? Yes, I know! But it's three more stitches than when I got there, anyway. I guess that just goes to prove I'm in a serious stitching slump. It happens...
Carol B brought these cute packages to our meeting for each of us, as well as a cinnamonny votive candle. She kitted up a Lizzie*Kate freebie, "Joy." I love how she put it all together! Everything is there to stitch it and to finish it, too! Thank you, Carol!!
My Day 9 present in the CSE Advent Exchange included "Stitcher's Motto" by Plum Pudding Needleart and "Cadoozles" mechanical pencils. I decided to share some of the pencils with a few of the girls in Heirloom Stitchers. They went great with the little notebooks I included in their gift bags, and there are plenty left for me! I love the saying in the PPN chart "Home is where you hide your stash" although there's no hiding mine!
More than 50 free cross stitch patterns can be found here. Beware: BAP's ahead!
http://www.pinoystitch.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=84
Yiotas-xstitch has freebies for many different tastes. She also has more designs that can be downloaded for a fee.
http://www.yiotas-xstitch.com/freebies.php











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




3 eyelet stitches is still progress! Nice gifts, too!
ReplyDeleteYou finished 3 eyelets, that's way more than just three stitches! Yea you! They also look completely beautiful. :-)
ReplyDeleteWahoo!
ReplyDelete