It was cold, gray, and raining so I decided to go to Catonsville to the LNS. With the weather being so nasty I figured the store would be deserted on a Tuesday afternoon.
And I was right! Only two other customers came in while I was there. Luckily they were looking for other items, so didn't come back to the fibers where I was. I purchased the fibers for Needlemania's 'Star Delight'; the Silk n'Colors for 'Amethyst Sewing Bag'; Threadworx (NeedleNecessitites) fibers for the second chart in the Ebb Tide series, Blue Bayou; and my colors for 'Cross Stitch Maniac'. I fell in love with Bethlehem from Weeks Dye Works and chose colors that go with it for "CSM."
Chet has stayed close, keeping an eye on me while I'm sick. This is his usual pose, with his front paws on my left leg. As you can see, he doesn't let my other activities interfere in his vigil. This is the stack of charts I was working on kitting up.I think the antibiotics have already started to do their job because I was out for a couple hours today and didn't have to blow my nose. What a relief!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




I have Bethlehem here and I am using it to make myself a scissor fob. (Or at least I was until I miscounted. Now I have to call in the dreaded frog. Grr!) Love the colors in it!
ReplyDeleteWhat better way to relieve a depressing weather day than by a trip to the LNS!! Perfect therapy.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are on the mend.