First, to Amy M. for the wonderful Advent gifts. WOW! You absolutely blew me away! I was also happy to hear that you and the kids enjoyed everything I picked out for you.
Before I left for Mom's I opened my last gift. I'd alread opened my Christmas Eve gift because it was broken, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. It's a 22 oz Yankee Candle in "Holiday Twinkle" scent. I love it!
My 'big gift' for Christmas Day was a $25 gift certificate to...WAWA!!
It's rechargable, so I'm keeping this bad boy around!
Next, I have to thank Debi for the beautiful tin she sent. It's finished into a sewing kit, with magnetic top and even a LoRan needlecase with 4 needles in it. The bottom has a fabric cushion and strip so that a pair of scissors will fit inside and not flop around. Thank you for such
a thoughtful gift. The finishing looks great, D, and I will treasure it always! As ever, your stitching on the top is beautiful.
Last, but not least, Kasey wants to thank Tilly M. (Debi's furbaby) for the great Santa toy! She broke him in immediately after I gave him to her by putting him on her couch and rolling all over him. Tilly, enjoy your Snowman! Your mom tells me you love your new toy, too.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Fantastic gifts! Great pic of Kasey - too funny!
ReplyDelete