Okay, first of all, this weather is just whacko! When I arrived at dialysis yesterday at 3pm it was 56 degrees outside (according to the thermometer in my truck) and sunny. Kasey and I went to Wawa at 3am (because that's when I saw my check had cleared) and it was 35 degrees, snowing like crazy. Granted, the snow was melting because the ground wasn't frozen, but that's a 21-degree difference in 12 hours! What is up with that?!
I also went to the gas station while I was out because I was expecting three to four inches of snow. I didn't want to have to go out in that mess! I pumped the gas, it clicked that it was done, and the numbers on the pump kept going even after the gas stopped flowing! This is the second time I've had this problem at this gas station! I wonder if it's just coincidence that both occurrences happened around 3am? I'm going to report them to the agency who does the pump certifications. I was told last time that mine wasn't the first complaint they've had regarding this problem. Now it's happened to me twice.
Being the cynical girl I am, I honestly wonder if they don't do this on purpose, because it's the middle of the night. Maybe they think people won't come back the next day to say something? Or won't report it because it's only a few cents? Not me! I was a bookkeeper when I worked! I had to account for every single penny and they're not just taking mine!!
Sorry. I'm calmed down. Promise!
As for stitching...zero...zilch...none...nada.
I was such a bum today! I didn't leave the house even though it was my non-dialysis day. I paid all my bills online, read emails and chatted on IM's, and watched some television. That was about the extent of my activities today. I know booorrrringggg!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Sometimes boring is nice! Our weather is wacky, too. 32 yesterday, 35 today, 12-16 at night and 68 by Sunday. Go figure!
ReplyDelete