Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 6, 2009

Today's dialysis treatment went off without a hitch. I read one of my library books instead of stitching because I couldn't bend my arm without making the machine alarm. I've decided to take it easy for the weekend in order to get some stitching done. I'll probably turn on some Hallmark movies because they're showing some of my favorites this weekend.

I was leaning towards stitching on my gameboard some more but the Purple started calling to me. I backstitched the outline for the inside cover of A Stitcher's Companion by Enchanting Lair in under three hours. I don't care for the style of text they use for the personalization so Debi and I worked on that. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to write for my personalization. I'll do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be pretty regular about doing the outlines first. Do you have any particular method of keeping track to make sure you counted correctly?

    I usually do have stitches and a full every 10th stitch to help keep track, and then back over it with the other half stitch. But I'm always looking for new tricks.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!