I'm not trying to be coy by not putting my last name in there, but I discovered that if you Google your name, blogs come RIGHT up! I don't want just anyone to be able to find me and track everything I do. I know this is a public blog, but most of my readers have found me through Yahoo groups and other blogs, not by Googling my name. Every so often I Google my first and last name to see if my identity is on any site it shouldn't be. When I found that a friend listed my blog by my first and last name, I asked her to change it to Beth H, which she gladly did when I told her why. She was mortified when she found out how easy it was to track someone down if you use their first and last names in a blog.
This is all the stitching I did today. Obviously I spent more time watching movies than cross stitching. Hallmark Channel was showing some good love stories all day so I watched several of those and some shows that I recorded on my DVR. Kasey and Chet spent the day sleeping for the most part. I didn't hear any complaints, though.Dad was playing music in Glen Burnie tonight so
Mom and I arranged to meet. She wanted to borrow my Knifty Knitter circle looms and said she had a surprise for me. This is a magnet that she said everyone told her was "SO Beth!" It's true, too! I'm going to put it on Kasey's truck later.While watching the afore-mentioned movies, I heard a commerical advertising that the new "Space Buddies" DVD was on sale this weekend. Since I still had $10 from Lisa's gift certificate I went on Amazon and ordered it. I can't wait til it gets here! The Baby Kaseys are too cute! It'll go on the shelf right beside "Snow Buddies" which Debi RAK'd me with last year.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Sounds like a nice, relaxing day! And any stitching is good. Aren't retriever puppies just adorable! Yes, I believe I'm prejudiced!
ReplyDeleteHi Beth -
ReplyDeleteThat is a great magnet. You are roight about how easy you can be found now days. I am like you I like my privacy.
CJ