Instead of not stitching at all, I took my non-stitching as a sign and chose another project to work on. No, I didn't go back to my gameboard and I didn't start the next page of "My Stitching Album." I went to my drawer of kitted up "Favorites" and pulled out July Flag Monthly Musing from Shepherd's Bush. I started it at 5:30 after finally turning off my laptop so I couldn't claim that as a distraction any longer. By midnight I'd made some great progress.
I'm using the recommended fibers and fabric, 10ct white Heatherfield, and am enjoying stitching with cotton again; I've been using silks thus far in 2009. Now, if my groups aren't too chatty, I could have this done by the weekend!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Hello, I found your blog through One World One Heart. I'm not entering your lovely draw as I am trying to sort out my stuff and am trying not so add more goodies to the pile but I just wanted to say Hi. Take care
ReplyDeleteGroups not too chatty? Surely you jest! We're all talkative! But I'm sure you'll finish anyway. :)
ReplyDelete