Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Still Here

I haven't forgotten about my faithful readers! I'm working on a catch-up post for the last week and a half, so please hang in there. I still have sutures in my arm and they affect my ability to type for long periods of time. I'm having to take breaks and that is slowing down my progress.

I've been very tired lately. I had my yearly dr visit on Tuesday and everything seems to be okay. We talked about my eczema being an allergy and I'm trying Xyzal. If that helps clear up my hands, she wants me to start using the OTC Claritin. I'm taking the Xyzal at night in case it causes drowsiness. Since I'm hyper-sensitive to Benadryl (documented cases of me falling asleep while walking) and these new allergy drugs are similar, she wants me to be extra careful.

I will get that update posted but it may not be until Monday. I have plans for this weekend although I'd prefer to stay home in my pj's.

Take care & be safe!

Hugs,
Beth

5 comments:

  1. I do hope that you are feeling better soon! I hope that the new medicine works well for you!!! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling asleep while walking - that sounds lethal! I can understand why you'd want something different! Have fun this weekend and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the quick update. Glad to hear things are ok - and grateful for you to post an update.
    Take care of yourself!
    Lisa in CA
    www.cadurst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth-

    Waiting for that update to see how you are doing with the new meds and the possible reaction to stitching needles...

    Where are you?? You said update for Monday and it is now Tuesday night here on the East Coast...Not to be a bother but I am a mother that worries about my kids and other friends as well...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're doing better...thank you for checking in on my blog...my next step was going to be sending a note to my different yahoo groups to see if anyone had heard from you. I know you are on at least one of them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!