Here's my 12th finish of 2009, Purple Passion Butterfly by Northern Pine Designs. I had alot of fun with the different fibers and stitches in this project. I think PPB had the most variety of fibers I've used in a project. There were three Kreinik metallics, blending filament, Needle Necessities over-dyed floss, DMC #8 Perle, DMC embroidery floss, and Rainbow Galleries' Encore! floss. I'm not a fan of stitching with metallics, but the results are definitely worth the trouble! Here is another project in which the purple-y-ness continues! It's pretty apparent what drew me to this one, isn't it?
I took this picture in the hopes that you can better see the texture of the stitches and the beads. If you click the picture it will enlarge and you can see the detail.
That's about all I have for today. Besides going to dialysis where I read a book and slept for the last hour of my treatment, all I did was watch movies and shows from my DVR. I hope you are having a good stitching week, too!
Hugs,
Beth











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Beth, that butterfly looks fantastic !!
ReplyDeletePatti xx
This is beautiful, Beth!
ReplyDeleteWow! It's beautiful...good job on #12! =)
ReplyDeleteThat is just stunning!!! I love it, you done an amazing job on it!!!
ReplyDeleteBeth, it looks fantastic! I just love that piece. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is definately purple and so very lovely. You did an outstanding job. So glad you are able to be back to stitching.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the beautiful finish. it is stunning.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fininish Beth! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYour butterfly is beautiful! You did an awesome job and the colors are just wonderful.
ReplyDelete