I'm still around, but I was out of town most of this week. I'm tired out and about 1,000 emails behind in my Yahoo groups. Please be patient with me.
We're supposed to have gorgeous weather tomorrow so don't expect me to be inside on the computer! I'm hoping to get my zero-gravity lounge chair (why are they called that?) out of the basement and sit in the yard with my book. Kasey thought the weather today was great and she sunbathed in the middle of the yard for about an hour before I left for dialysis.
I'll get you all caught up on the goings-on, such as they were, soon! It might cloud up Sunday, so maybe then, put no promises!
I've only stitched two days this week so there's not alot of stitching updates, but my brother took a video of my youngest niece, Anna, stitching with me. I'll post that when I get around to my update.
For now, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, whatever you decide to do!
Hugs,
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Beth-
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you posting...I was getting worried when I wasn't seeing you pop into my update list...
Jackie in CT
Enjoy the sunshine!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear from you!! I am looking forward to seeing the video!
ReplyDelete