After dialysis I went home to pick up Kasey so that we could go to the bonus night of stitching at Borders Books. The ladies decided they wanted an extra night to get together and I was more than happy to hear it. Carol was able to make it, so I was not the only stitcher among the knitters and crocheters.
Since it was Friday night, Borders was open til 11pm so we even had an extra hour of stitching time, although Carol and I seemed to be the only ones in it for the long haul. By 10:15 we were on our own. I'm happy to say that I made great progress today!
I completed the red stripes on the flags and began stitching the large cross stitches at dialysis. I finished the large cross stitches, stitched the upright crosses, and started on the Mosaic stitches at Borders. By the time we left, I had three Mosaic stitches left to do in one box and only four more boxes, total, remaining to complete the design.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Wow! You really made good progress. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Easter!
Very nice finish. Brenda
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Easter!
Beth,
ReplyDeleteYour Patriotic Project is coming out nice. I have done some of Sekas designs, especially the teacher's one for teacher gifts, and I love the different stitches incorporated in the designs! I have a question...I am curious about the stitching groups you have at your local bookstores; is that something common? or did you help to organize them. I don't think that ours have anything like it, so I thought I would inquire about yours.
Happy Easter,
Lisa in CA
lmdurst@yahoo.com
www.cadurst.blogspot.com
Wonderful progress. It looks really pretty!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish, Beth. So very patriotic! How are you going to "finish" it?
ReplyDeleteLove it - looks great!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Amazing progress!!! It is looking just fantastic!
ReplyDeleteYour sampler came out beautiful. I love it!
ReplyDeleteIts looking really great :) What great progress.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress!! It's looking wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLove this finish! I might have to try one of these charts sometime because I enjoy the speciality stitches too. Hope you are enjoying the time up your Mom's house. Take care!
ReplyDelete