...but completely worn out! I was already tired from being at the retreat and all the running back and forth and lack of sleep...then I went to see Sarah and the kids last night and didn't get home until after midnight. Anna and Caleb went grocery shopping with us. Caleb stripped off his pants and shoes and threw them on the conveyor belt like they were to be checked out. I was mortified. Sarah just had the cashier bag them up to teach Caleb a lesson. Maybe next time he won't strip in the checkout line.
I'll have pictures from the retreat AND last night...but you'll have to wait. I'm still recouperating! I almost slept through dialysis today because my alarm wasn't set for the time I thought it was. I woke up 15 minutes before my treatment time. Thankfully they were running late. I even had time to stop at Wawa for a sub and some tea!
I'm off to bed, but I wanted to drop a quick note so no one would worry. I hope everyone has been doing good and maybe there are some finishes I need to see?
Hugs,
Beth
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Can't wait to hear about the retreat! Good to hear from you again.
ReplyDelete:)
Since you are completely worn out, that means you had a grand and glorious time! How wonderful for you, you deserve al the happiness & joy you can find! Hugs & Kisses. Can't wait to see all the pictures you are going to post!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry, but the conveyor belt story is just halarious!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics!
ReplyDelete