I don't understand why they can leave the thermostat on 77 dedrees all winter with no one complaining about being too hot or too cold, yet when it starts to get warm outside they put the thermostat all the way down to 73-74 degrees and say that's as high as it can go. All the patients are freezing, but they say it can't go any higher because "germs grow." Huh? So germs grow at lower temps in the summer than in the winter? I had NO idea!
Sometimes when I go there, I feel like I need to check my common sense at the door. Sorta scary for a medical facility, no?
I really wasn't in a stitching mood once I returned home, either. I listened to the Classical Masterpieces Music Choice channel for a while so that I could work on my blog without distractions.
Around 7:30pm I noticed that it looked weird outside. The light actually looked yellow. I went out to the carport door and saw that the wind had also picked up. If I was in the Midwest, I'd have thought a tornado was nearing. There was a Severe Thunderstorm Watch, but they all seemed to miss us. Apparently it rained all around us, though.
My mailman brought more goodies today! These charts, Stormy Seas and Diamond Mosaic, from Northern Pine Designs, are from a trade with Debi M. Thank you, D!
Jenn W sent these charts with leftover fibers as a RAK. Thank you very much, Jenn! These arrived earlier this week and I kept forgetting to take a picture.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




I've never understood why it's so cold in the summer in some places, either. I see you're continuing the series from Northern Pines. Can't wait to see this one stitched!
ReplyDeleteIt is horrible to be freezing but I guess that the cold helps keep it a little more sanitary! Great goodies in the mail today!
ReplyDeleteCindy Mae
My store opens July 1st!!
www.cindymaedesigns.com