Day Three. No stitching.
And it's official: my system needs Wawa Lemonade Tea. I drank the last bottle last night (this morning) and steeped some green tea to drink. I finished the mug of tea just before I went to sleep and by the time I woke up this afternoon I was already dehydrated. I tried drinking water until Uncle Wes woke up from his nap but it didn't help.
I knew better than to try to drive myself, so Uncle Wes went out to pick up more tea. I've always joked about being addicted to the tea, but I think today goes a ways towards proving the truth of the statement. I've taken calcium, sodium, and potassium supplements today trying to stop the cramping in my neck and legs. I've already drank a half gallon of tea but the cramping hasn't stopped yet. I also ate some corned beef and mashed potatoes that I loaded down with sea salt.
I should be okay until dialysis tomorrow, but my treatment will help boost my fluid and calcium levels and I'll feel more the thing.
Changing topics, I'd really like to know what is going on with the weather. Friday and Saturday were disgustingly hot and humid. We had to turn on the air conditioning for the first time this year. Then I woke up today and the front porch was only 72 degrees. Considering it's enclosed in sliding-glass doors, the sun creates a sauna out there. When I walked outside it was quite nice temperature-wise and very low humidity. To save on the electric bill I turned off the A/C units in the livingroom and my bedroom. I wasn't sure what Wes wanted to do, so I shut the door to his bedroom and left that unit on. I was able to open the front door to the porch and several windows throughout the house to allow a cross-breeze from the water.
I'm not complaining! I just wish Mother Nature would make up Her mind!
Here's hoping I feel like stitching tomorrow! Have a wonderful week, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Here's hoping you are able to stitch tomorrow!!! My fingers are crossed. Take care of your self!! That is priority!!
ReplyDeleteOh,Beth, I hope you feel better soon!! Only one day to go, right!
ReplyDeleteI have been enjoying your blog :)
I hope you're feeling better soon. I think everyone agrees with you on the weather. Crazy stuff!
ReplyDelete