Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started CP with the intention of using daily pictures to show non-needleworkers the amount of time and work it takes to complete a piece of needlework. I wanted to educate people so that they realize you cannot just "crank out" quality needlework quickly or en masse, and to hopefully give them an appreciation of the art I love. CP has grown into so much more. Welcome to my world of Needlework and life in general. Grab a 'cuppa' and sit back to enjoy the antics of Kasey Kay and Emily.
Copyright 2008-2012 Crossed Purposes - All Rights Reserved
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteA HUGE birthday hug coming from all the Cole family to the beautiful birthday girl!
ReplyDeleteawww happy birthday Kasey!!
ReplyDeleteawww, he is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to Kasey! She looks like a funny dog. She has almost as many toys as Punkin. :o) Of course, cat toys are a bit smaller. Thanks for sharing her pics with us.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Elaine
What an absolute cutie!! A big (very late) birthday hug from my Spud too :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos of Kasey Kay :)
ReplyDelete