Monday, July 13, 2009

July 12, 2009

I'm still working on the site, so please bear with me. I'm trying to get everything back the way it was, with some additional content.

As for today, I did absolutely no stitching. I simply didn't get around to it. I was concentrating on things around the house and trying to catch up with email and FaceBook messages.

I received a telephone call today from my mom's neighbor, Joe. He asked if I could go up to Elkton to watch the Salukis on Tuesday. I told him that I could and would head to Mom's tomorrow night and come home Wednesday morning. That kills my plans for going to the college on Tuesday so I'll have to do it tomorrow before dialysis.

Since I knew I was not going to be home for a couple days, I ate the remainder of my tuna steak and a couple other things in the fridge. Instead of cooking all the chicken in the refrigerator, I decided to take them downstairs to the chest freezer. I'll worry about thawing and cooking the thighs and breasts later. Now I have to go to bed early so that I'm able to wake up before noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!