I didn't realize how tired I was until I found myself trying to change the channel on the television with my cell phone. That means this is going to be a shorter post! Aren't you happy?
For some reason, I was up before 8am, so Kasey and I had time to enjoy an open-faced mini bagel with cream cheese, ham, and Swiss. I even made it to campus two hours before my first class. I had a bunch of History Club and personal errands to complete on campus. Unfortunately, I spent a futile hour at the Technical Call Center office. It wasn't their fault, though. What I was trying to accomplish isn't allowed by the school's network, but someone is working on the solution for me. After running my errands in the Careers, Student Services, and Student Union buildings, I barely had time to make it to my 11am class.
We had a mini kick-off meeting for History Club that lasted until 4:30 this afternoon. I am relieved that History Club won't be a one-woman show this semester. I don't think I have the stamina to do it all by myself again. Now I just have to learn to trust enough to relinquish and delegate some of the power. I've worked really hard the past five months to build the History Club's campus presence and membership and I'm very excited to see the results. Oops, I forgot to mention: I'm the History Club President this semester!
And...my GPA was high enough that I received an invitation to join the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, which I did.
So I'm even busier this semester. I have my three classes, plus meetings for History Club, Student Activities, and Phi Theta Kappa. I promise to make time to keep you updated on everything that's going on, despite my busy schedule.
Next time, I'll respond to some of the comments from last night's post. For now, though, Sweet Dreams & Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Busy busy busy! Wow! How do you squeeze it all in each day??? lol Give Kasey a big hug from us and you get one too. Hope you were able to get some restful sleep last night. Congrats on the Phi Theta Kappa!!!
ReplyDelete