After speaking to my dialysis nurse regarding the problems with my hand and arm she advised me to see my vascular surgeon. I called on Friday afternoon and received a phone call this morning asking me to come in to the office as soon as possible.
The long and short of the story is that I was correct, my hand isn't getting enough blood. My new CryoVein is working TOO well so all the blood is going through it instead of flowing down to supply the rest of my arm. I'm having an angiogram on Thursday morning and the surgeon will try to open up the bloodflow to the rest of my arm.
I've been hand-writing my daily updates and my Webshots has all my progress photos (as well as new finishes!). I'll get everything posted for you as soon as my fingers stop splitting and hurting so bad. I never thought the problem would last this long! Unfortunately, it's gotten more painful as time goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




I'm so sorry to hear it's not getting better for you Beth! I hope that they get this corrected as quickly as they can so you can start feeling less pain. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope things get easier for you as soon as possible!
ReplyDeleteBeth,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear that you are having more problems. :( I hope and pray that the doctor is able to correct the blood flow asap. Keep fighting and feel better soon.
You feel better! We're praying for you here too.
ReplyDeleteHappy wandering!
The Writer...and her dog, Bear
Beth -
ReplyDeleteI am really sorry that things are not going well for your arm. I pray that the doc gets is fixed thai time. It must be so aggravating, keep your chin up.
Later.
CJ
So sorry your arm is giving you such trouble. Hope it's fixed soon. Love the progress - looks like your sweetie is looking right through you with those soulful eyes. We have a retriever just like that! Love the finish; the charm in the middle really sets it off.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn