Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An Update...sorta

Not only has my arm been really bothersome lately, but also the tips of my fingers on my right hand have dried and split. As you can imagine, typing HURTS, so I haven't been able to make my daily updates. I've also had to cancel my planned trip to the Stitching Jubilee because I can't walk around and be on my feet that long. I will get all my updates posted as soon as I'm able to type pain-free. Unfortunately, I also haven't been able to stitch since last weekend. Take care everyone. I'm still reading email; I just can't reply to every one.

Hugs,
Beth

7 comments:

  1. Don't reply, just know that we hope you feel better soon!

    Happy wandering!

    The Writer...and her dog, Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you haven't been up to par and missed the Jubilee. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your arms is bothering you. I have one finger that cracks and bleeds on me anytime I cut the fingernail down. I put neosporin and a bandage on it and within a day it's feeling a lot better. Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that this bump in the road passes by quickly. My fingers split open everyonce in a while, but I just can't imagine what you must be going through. Take care and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth - Hope you feel better soon. When you do, we'll have to have another stitching fest together! :) - Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I hope your fingers heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!