I didn't get alot of stitching done at the meeting, with all the talking going on, but I had a very nice time. Unfortunately Carol BC, who told me about the meeting, couldn't be there because of continuing problems with her mom's nursing home, but I hope to see her soon. If things work out, we'll be meeting Sue V and Laura P at a Baltimore-area Starbuck's this weekend. *fingers crossed* I was unable to get to sleep on Monday night so I played Spider Solitaire until almost 3:00am. At 6:00 I gave up on sleeping and got back up. I was afraid to stitch after going without sleep for almost 24 hours so I didn't pick it up.
After a too-short nap I decided to get to work on my Sale/Trade Blog, adding more than 50 new items. Please stop by and have a look! I have also placed a wishlist in the sidebar to make trades easier.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




I think this chair is going to be so awesome!!
ReplyDelete