Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 24, 2009

Debi and I were on the telephone until the wee hours this morning. As we were stitching (yes, we "stitch together" over the phone), I mentioned that I need to start one of the large samplers in my stash. The whole reason for me making this year's theme 'samplers' is because of the number of them in my stash. The least I can do is stitch a few! So after I finish Lasseter's Reef and my other two WIP's that have been set aside (A Stitcher's Companion and Stitches Stars and Stripes), I need to bite the bullet and start a BAP.

Then the question becomes "which one? what designer?" There are so many to choose from! Just in kitted samplers I have at least seven by The Sweetheart Tree, approximately ten from Little House Needleworks, two from Rosewood Manor, and another from Told in a Garden-that I can name off the top of my head. If I were to go through my leaflets the number would be astronomical. Add the charts not fully kitted and I'm not sure I can count that high. I have to get some of them done this year!


I started on some of the small motifs in LR. After completing eight of them I realized they won't take as long as I was afraid they would. I might even be able to have this done tomorrow or Thursday. Since I have a stitch-in tomorrow night, I'm hoping for tomorrow!

Uncle Wes came home for a mid-morning snack and left his soy yogurt cup with Kasey. She has holding one of these down to a science and is the best yougurt-cup-cleaner-outer I know! I think she even does a more thorough job than rinsing them out in the sink.



Here's a little pictoral montage for your viewing pleasure:










Not to be out done, Mr Chetter-bug had to make his presence known by trying to rub on the corner of my QSnaps. He knows better, but he was upset that he wasn't the center of attention. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't like having his picture taken!

What more can a Golden girl ask for but a cuddle accompanied by a belly rub? Is she the picture of sheer bliss or what? She's even smiling. She's probably thinking 'Don't stop, Unkie. Over to the right, please. Yep, there. Ahhh' There's no denying Miss Kasey Kay is a spoiled baby!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh - Kasey looks adorable - such a sweet baby! LR is looking great - hope you get your finish tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might be spoiled but boy is she cute!! your stitching is coming along great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LR is looking awesome!! Your fur babies are just adorable. She looks like she was enjoying her snack indeed! Spoiled is not always a bad thing. Your kitty is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!